Friday, July 27, 2012

Manufacturer Spotlight: Sawmill Mantel Co.

Ever wondered where to get the most gorgeous fireplace mantels and large shelves for your home? Well, look no further; because Wood Creations carries Sawmill Mantels! With lots of different styles and both the option to get them with the Sawmill Mantel finishing options or unfinished for us to finish however you choose, you can create the perfect shelf for your home. They are nice and sturdy and incredibly durable- I've had a black one hanging over my TV for 5 years! Visit the store to see all options you can choose from to find your perfect mantle.





1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete